Well it’s almost halfway through November and I realized I haven’t yet released a November TBR…
On the plus side, that means that I know a few books that I will for sure get through this month. To kick it off, the following books were completed already this month:
- Zen-Sational Living: A Simple Guide to Finding Your True Self – Sheila M. Burke
- Clockwork Angel (The Infernal Devices #1) – Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) – Cassandra Clare
- Blame – Jeff Abbott (random book project)
On the negative side, that means that we are quickly running out of time to finish all the books / projects that I’ve got started in the works for November. The following books I hope to have completed by the end of the month:
- Clockwork Princess (The Infernal Devices #3) – Cassandra Clare
- Irresistible: The Rise of Addictive Technology and the Business of Keeping Us Hooked – Adam Alter
- Wonder – R.J. Palacio (kid co-read)
- Carve the Mark – Veronica Roth (re-read)
- Roar – Cecelia Ahern (random book project)
- One (1) additional book to be selected at random from the library for Random Book Project (yet to be selected)
Goodreads 2019 Reading Challenge Status: 14/20 as of November 12 (note: challenge started in June).
Yesterday we got an unprecedented amount of snow for this early in the season. Terrible for driving, but great for trying to get some reading and posting in.